- Created: 09 December 2014
Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 of (EU) Regulation No. 2016/679
Pursuant to art. 13 of (EU) Regulation No. 2016/679, also known as the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”), Industria Italiana Filati SPA informs you that your personal data (hereinafter referred to as "Data") will be processed in compliance with the provisions of the GDPR and of any applicable legislation regarding the processing of personal data in accordance with the information note below.
- Data Controller. Data Protection Officer.
- Data Categories
Data processed by the Controller include: (i) personal data (name, surname, age, sex), address of residence or domicile and contact details (telephone, e-mail address); (ii) accounting and/or payment data.
- Purpose and legal basis of the processing. Legitimate interest.
The Data will be processed for the fulfilment of administrative purposes related to purchases and legal obligations, pursuant to art. 6, paragraph 1, letters (b) and (c) of the GDPR, as well as for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller, pursuant to art. 6, paragraph 1, point (f) of the GDPR, with reference to:
compliance with internal administrative procedures and fulfilment of legal obligations or regulations in force in Italy;
sending commercial and promotional communications regarding the projects, activities and initiatives of Industria Italiana Filati Spa that are the subject of the website;
2) In any case, the processing of your Data performed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Controller is performed in compliance with the provisions of art. 6, paragraph 1, letter (f) of the GDPR.
- Processing Methods.
Your Data are collected and recorded lawfully and fairly for the purposes indicated above and are processed also with the help of electronic and automated tools, including by being entered and organised in databanks, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR on security measures, and, in any case, in such a way as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the Data.
- Recipients or Categories of Recipients.
The Data may be made accessible, brought to the attention of or communicated to the following subjects, who may be appointed by the Controller, as the case may be, as processors - whose list is available at the registered office of the Controller - or persons in charge:
- companies producing the items ordered through the site (to the extent necessary for production and delivery);
- the consignees and/or couriers responsible for delivery (to the extent necessary for this purpose);
- professionals or companies charged with accounting and administrative duties in accordance with legal requirements;
- law firms for the protection of contractual rights;
- banking institutions for the management of collections and payments;
- technical service structures used to send communications and e-mails in dedicated spaces reserved for Industria Italiana Filati Spa;
- Agents, representatives;
In any case, the Data will not be disclosed or transferred to third parties, except for the fulfilment of specific legal obligations (such as, for example, to the Judicial Authority on legitimate request).
- Storage Period.
The Data will be kept for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and for administrative purposes and, in any case, for the time strictly necessary to pursue the legitimate interest of the Controller.
- Rights of Access, Deletion, Restriction and Portability.
– obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed;
– where processing is in progress, obtain access to data and information relating to the processing and request a copy of the data;
– obtain the rectification of inaccurate data and the integration of incomplete personal data;
– if one of the conditions laid down in art. 17 of the GDPR is met, obtain the deletion of the Data concerning you;
– obtain, in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the GDPR, the limitation of the processing of Data concerning you;
– receive your Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and request their transmission to another data controller, if technically feasible.
- Right to Object.
- Right to Lodge a Complain with the Supervising Authority.
The Controller also informs you that you may lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority if you believe that your rights under the GDPR or any other applicable legislation have been violated, in accordance with the procedures indicated on the website of the Personal Data Protection Authority accessible at the following address:: www.garanteprivacy.it
INDUSTRIA ITALIANA FILATI S.p.A.
Via del Ferro, 137 59100, Prato - Italy
P.IVA: 00249710971 C.F.: 00108680489
Tel. +39 0574 64631 Fax +39 0574 542544